Online Bill Pay Disclosure
First Security Bank
Online Bill Pay Agreement/Disclosure
This Agreement and Disclosure describes your rights and obligations as a user of First Security Bank’s Online Bill Pay Service(s). By requesting and using one of the Services, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Please read the following information and keep it for future reference.
The words "we", "us", "our", “the Bank” and "First Security" refer to First Security Bank, its parents and subsidiaries, and any agent, independent contractor or assignee First Security Bank may, in its sole discretion, involve in the provision of the Site. The words "you" and "your" refers to visitors and users of the Online Bill Pay Site. A reference to the term "Site" refers to First Security Banks Online Bill Pay Site.
By using First Security Bank’s Online Bill Pay Service, you are entering into a legal agreement with First Security Bank to abide by all rules and regulations of the Online Bill Pay site entered therein and First Security Bank’s Online Service Agreement, which may be updated from time to time.
By using First Security Bank’s Online Bill Pay Service, you (the user) agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless First Security Bank, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and the respective employees, directors, officers, and agents of each, against any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that arise directly or indirectly from your breach of this agreement or arising out of your use or conduct on the Site.
By using First Security Bank’s Online Bill Pay Service, you are declaring that you have read and understand First Security Bank’s Online Service Agreement. You understand that all rules and regulations stated in the Online Service Agreement apply to First Security Bank’s Online Bill Pay site. You will be expected to abide by all rules and regulations of First Security Bank’s Online Service Agreement and any other agreements in place now or in the future while having an account with First Security Bank.
First Security Bank reserves the right to terminate your use of the Online Bill Pay Service without prior notice for any reason.
ONLINE BILL PAY
Accessing the Service
· You will access the service through your personal Online Banking Site.
How to set up Payees/Payments
· If you want to add a new “Payee”, select the “Payee” tab located in your Bill Pay application or speak to service representative.
· You may add a new fixed payment to a “Payee” by accessing the service and entering the appropriate information. Most other additions, deletions, or changes can be made in writing or by using the service.
· First Security Bank reserves the right to refuse the designation of a “Payee” for any reason.
· You may pay any “Payee” with-in the United States (including U.S. territories and APO’s/AEO’s).
· First Security Bank is not responsible for payments that cannot be made due to incomplete, incorrect, or outdated information.
The Bill Pay Process
Single Payments – a single payment will be processed on the business day (generally Monday through Friday, except certain holidays) that you designate as the payment’s process date, provided the payment is submitted prior to the daily cut-off time on that date. The daily cut-off time, which is controlled by the First Security Bank, is currently 2:00pm CST.
A single payment submitted after the cut-off time on the designated process date will be processed on the next business day. If you designate a non-business date (generally weekends and certain holidays) as the payment’s process date, the payment will be processed on the first business day following the designated process date.
Recurring Payments - When a recurring payment is processed, it is automatically rescheduled by the system. Based upon your selected frequency settings for the payment, a process date is calculated for the next occurrence of the payment. If the calculated process date is a non-business date (generally weekends and certain holidays), it is adjusted based upon the following rules:
· If the recurring payment‘s “Pay Before” option is selected, the process date for the new occurrence of the payment is adjusted to the first business date prior to the calculated process date.
· If the recurring payment’s “Pay After” option is selected, the process date for the new occurrence of the payment is adjusted to the first business date after the calculated process date.
· Note: If your frequency settings for the recurring payment specify the 29th, 30th, or 31st as a particular day of the month for processing and that day does not exist in the month of the calculated process date, then the last calendar day of that month is used as the calculated process date.
Single and Recurring Payments
The system will calculate the Estimated Arrival Date of your payment, this is only an estimate, please allow ample time for you payments to reach your “Payees”.
Cancelling a Payment
A bill payment can be changed or cancelled, anytime prior to the cutoff time on the scheduled process date.
You agree to have available and collected funds on deposit in the account you designate in amounts sufficient to pay for all bill payments requested, as well as, any other payment obligations you have to the Financial Institution.
· The Financial Institution reserves the right, without liability, to reject or reverse a bill payment if you fail to comply with the above requirement or any other termof this agreement.
· If you do not have sufficient funds in the account and the Financial Institution has not exercised its right to reverse or reject a bill payment, you agree to pay for such payment obligations on demand.
· You further agree the Financial Institution, at its option, may charge any of your accounts with the Financial Institution to cover such payment obligations.
The Financial Institution reserves the right to change the cut-off time. You will receive notice if it changes.
First Security Bank makes no guarantees as to the time a bill will be paid to any of your debtors. At no time will First Security Bank be held responsible for any late fees, interest, or any other monetary fee’s you may incur from late payments made to any of your accounts.
· You are liable for all transactions you make or that you authorize another person to make even if that person exceeds his or her authority.
· If you want to terminate another person's authority, you must notify First Security Bank and arrange to change your PASSWORD.
· You will be responsible for any bill payment request you make that contains an error or is a duplicate of another bill payment.
· First Security Bank is not responsible for any bill payment that is not made if you did not properly follow the instructions for making a bill payment.
· First Security Bank is not liable for any failure to make a bill payment if you fail to promptly notify the Financial Institution after you learn that you have not received credit from a “Payee” for a bill payment.
· First Security Bank is not responsible for your acts or omissions or those of any other person, including, without limitation, any transmission or communications facility, and no such party shall be deemed to be the Financial Institution's agent.
· In any event, First Security Bank will not be liable for any special, consequential, incidental, or punitive losses, damages, or expenses in connection with this agreement or the service, even if the Financial Institution has knowledge of the possibility of them.
· First Security Bank is not liable for any act, failure to act or delay in acting if it is caused, in whole or in part, by any cause beyond the Financial Institution's reasonable control.
There is no fee for using First Security Bank's Online Bill Pay Service. However, you may be charged for special handling services (listed below) if you choose to use these services.
You (the user) will be responsible for any fees charged by First Security Bank’s Online Bill Pay provider for special handling of your payment. These fees are;
· Written Correspondence to “Payee”: $10.00
· Per proof of payment not necessitated by a dispute: $10.00
· Payments returned due to customer error: $5.00
· Reinstate Fee: $50.00
· Cancellation Fee: $7.50
· ACH Return Fee: $10.00
· Express Mail correspondence: $15.00
· Overnight Fee: $14.95
· 2nd Day Fee: $9.95
· Charitable Donations: $1.99
· Gift Pay: $2.99
· First Security Bank reserves the right to charge you for research time involving payments no longer available in your screen history.
You will be informed of any such charges before they are incurred.
To cancel Online Bill Pay, you must notify First Security Bank and provide your name, address, and the effective date to stop the service. You may notify First Security Bank as follows:
First Security Bank
P.O. Box 80
Union Star, Mo 64494
First Security Bank
P.O. Box 190
Trimble, MO 64492
As the user, it is your responsibility to maintain a high enough balance to pay for any transactions you may authorize out of your account. First Security Bank reserves the right to assess an overdraft or non-sufficient fund fee to any account that does not have sufficient funds to cover any transaction done on Online Bill Pay. Overdraft fees can be found on First Security Bank’s home page at www.firstsecuritybankmo.com.
First Security Bank has the right to change this agreement at any time by notice mailed to you at the last address shown for the account on the Financial Institution's records, by posting notice in branches of the Financial Institution, by posting notice on your Online Banking/Online Bill Pay site, or as otherwise permitted by law.
· First Security Bank has the right to terminate this agreement at any time.
· You may terminate this agreement by written notice to First Security Bank.
· First Security Bank is not responsible for any fixed payment made before First Security Bank has a reasonable opportunity to act on your termination notice.
· You remain obligated for any payments made by First Security Bank on your behalf.